N.B. I am not a financial advisor

Most financial advisors are little more than leeches, telling you whatever they think you want to hear so they can earn their commissions. Learn to invest for yourself. You can do it. Hopefully this blog will contribute to that a little bit.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Read This, Retire Rich

It took our in-house financial guru decades to learn these wealth-building rules. It'll take you about 10 minutes
By: Ben Stein

Many years ago, when I first started filming Win Ben Stein's Money, my makeup artist was named Suzie. As Suzie combed, straightened, and powdered, I was often reading the Wall Street Journal or Barron's or talking on the phone with my pal Phil DeMuth about investments. At least once a week, Suzie would set her jaw firmly and say, "I've got to learn all about this investing thing."


Read the full article here: www.menshealth.com/menswealth/mw_stein.html

No comments:

Post a Comment