N.B. I am not a financial advisor

Most financial advisors are little more than leeches, telling you whatever they think you want to hear so they can earn their commissions. Learn to invest for yourself. You can do it. Hopefully this blog will contribute to that a little bit.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I had to laugh...


 Wow. Turn $200 into $10 million in one year! And you'll tell me for free? All you want is my e-mail address...

I laughed when I saw this in my in-box, but actually it's not very funny. There are a lot of people who try to prey on people who just don't know any better or who are in a difficult position and are ready to grasp at straws.

Help educate your family and friends about investing scams. Help them find out about realistic ways to improve their financial situation. And let's put the scammers out of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment